Woke up at about 3pm with a sense that I'd just had one of the worst nights of my life. “It was alright”, reflected Andy, he'd wandered around for a couple of hours the same as me, and came home at about 7am.
I was feeling really annoyed that we'd wasted so much time on this island so I wanted another night out tonight, as I didn't feel like I'd had a good enough time last night. I wasn't feeling that bad, so was well up for another night of drinking.
The Canadians left at about 9.30pm, we all said our goodbyes and exchanged the customary email addresses and facebook names. I've now got Canada pretty sorted if I ever want to go there. which i think I do, not sure when, but one day.
we headed out to the beach, stopped off at an internet cafe to plan our next movement off the island. The beach was pretty quiet, well compared to last night. You could actually move around now, and actually had quite a good night, wasn't wandering around looking for people, had a few drinks, nothing too heavy, had a go at skipping the fire rope, got a friction burn on my leg, that was the extent of my injuries.
We lost Jared and went drinking down the beach, after a few drunken conversations with Irish people and irish people pretending to be scottish (don't ask, i never really understood), we went back to the bungalow to find Jared asleep on the porch. Bless him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment