Felt terrible this morning (I am writing in the present tense because I've now caught up on the blog, and am commenting on things that happened today, understand? No? oh well, get back to work then)
I missed the check out time and extended it to 4pm, I went back to bed for a couple of hours, sent Sophia an apologetic text and wrote more of my blog. Andy came up to the room and then we went to the pool for an hour or so.
I've burnt my shoulders a little, and sitting in the sun with a hangover did nothing for me. I checked out, left my bag with the travel agent and went for a wander down the road. As I had a hangover I treated myself to a chocolate milk from the 7-11, and a double cheese burger from Burger King. which made me feel much better.
We bought some DVDs to watch on the bus tonight, and then made our way to the bus station. On our way past we walked past a Muay thai boxing training place, you could have a full days lesson for about 300 bt, if I'd known that before then I would have definitely tried it. Something to do when I come back to Bangkok I suppose.
We sat at the bus place for about an hour waiting for our sleeper coach. Met an American guy called Gerard, he was on his way to the full moon party as well so I think he's going to join our merry little bunch of misfits. although he looks quite young so we might have to keep him away from Sharon.
The bus is quite nice, the seat in front reclines into your knees and the aircon drips on you, but apart from that it's ok. We watched Narc and then Die Hard 4.0, we couldn't watch the DVDs that we bought earlier as Andy had packed them in his big bag which was now in the luggage bit in the bottom of the bus. Idiot.
We stopped at about midnight and had a 'chicken' sandwich and a beer, hopefully that will help me sleep, we're due in to Surit Thani (where we get the boat from) at about 6am, so I could probably do with a bit of a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment