Met up with Mona, Tom and Will for breakfast. Tom and Will were leaving today so we said our goodbyes and went to go and wake up Matt. he was slightly bleary eyed and had little to no recollection of the previous night, just as well really.
the three of us spent a few hours by the pool, I didn't get in and managed to cover up. I'd been quite good upto now with sunscreen and keeping covered, mainly I was covered by my bed sheets so i don't suppose that really counts. Matt dived in, still a bit drunk and sat there for a few hours. he burnt his head and shoulders quite badly, which is ironic as with his bald head he has no need for shampoo. Mona met some Norwegian girls by the pool and spoke to them for about an hour, they'd just come back from Vietnam so were giving us tips about visas. the main tip being is if you had blonde hair blue eyes and were absolutely stunning then you'd have no problem. Brilliant. I'm sorted then. Apart from the blonde hair. Oh, and the blue eyes. So apart from those things i'd be alright. shut it.
I think i spent too long in the sun myself, or it may have been the malaria tablets, but i wasn't feeling too well so i went for a lie down, Matt and Mona went for something to eat.
We had decided to leave for Cambodia the next morning on the 0555 train, so an early night was in order, this was also my first day without a beer, and i enjoyed that quite a bit. We had something to eat and then killed some time sending emails before bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long old day.....

No comments:
Post a Comment